Agia Triada is located on the most beautiful coast of Thermaikos gulf and just 20 km from the center of Thessaloniki. It is one of the most organized and well-known resorts in Thessaloniki and is an ideal place for quiet and relaxing holidays by the sea.
The beach of Agia Triada with the golden sand, awarded with a blue flag is ideal for swimming and relaxation. As you walk along the promenade you will find cafes, bars, restaurants and fish taverns where you can enjoy fresh fish as well as local wines and tsipouro.
Sights in Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki, the “bride of Thermaikos”, as it is called is a magical city. The sights, the Museums, the Byzantine temples and monuments of the area are among the most important in Greece.
Some of theme are:
- White Tower
- Aristotelous Square
- Statue of Alexander the Great
- Church of Saint Demetrius
- Kamara (Arch of Galerius)
- Rotonta Monument
- OTE Tower
- Acropolis – Heptapyrgion
- Thessaloniki Concert Hall
- Archaelogical Museum of Thessaloniki
- Macedonian Museum of Modern Art
- Municipal Art Gallery of Thessaloniki
- Museum of Byzantine Culture
- Vlatades Monastery
- Church of Acheiropoietos
- Holy Cathedral of Saint Sophia
- Saint David the Dendrite of Thessaloniki